Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

air asia philippines still not received refund

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

simonvaniza

Arresto Menor

Hello can anybody help me more than 2 months ago air asia philippines said they have approved my request for cash refund after they cancelled my flights from clark to hong kong return.they said would receive payment in 7-14 business days but still have not received refund to my debit card,many times have phone and emailed them but without any luck,can i file case against then for my money back as i have that right for quick and immediate refund in the air passengers charter of rights.what legal action can i take against them for my money to be refunded if i went to their offices and show them the ticket they cancelled and all the paperwork including bank statements can i force them to pay me the cash many thanks from a very frustrated man,i booked the ticket august 30 so for 4 months plus that have had my money and accumulate interest on it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum