Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

civil wedding with my first cousin, is this legal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cuzin

Arresto Menor

i and my wife (we are first cousin) are civil married for more than 13 years, we have a 4 kids aged 13,11,9 and 8 years old. my elder daughter has an educational plan. they all may beneficiaries and dependent. now my question is about the beneficiaries.
1. our house and lot will named with like this: "spouses hausband and wife name. meaning me and my wife's name is in the Tittle of the real property. if im going to die is she is lagitimate successor of our property?
2. our kids and my wife are all beneficiaries of my GSIS. if im going to die, are they all recieve the claims?
3. i have a life insurance, accident insurance and 1 group insurance and they all my beneficiaries and dependent. are they all legally claim all my insurance in case of my death, or retirement?..

please help me, advice me how can i secure my family's future.

advance thanks.

attyLLL

answered your message

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

cuzin

Arresto Menor

im sorry atty' lll, but where is your answer. i did't find. ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum