Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a married catholic man later converted to muslim, pakakasalan daw ako via civil wedding. may legal impediments ba? i find it a bogus wedding?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jennifer72979@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hi gudpm. i am dating a muslim guy. he got married both civil and church to d same woman who is of course his wife. 2006 he converted to muslim, he then marries again d same girl. anyway at present hiwalay na sila but doesnt seem to resume on annulment or so. i think, for reasons both sila naghihinayang sa mga hahatiing properties or what. anyway, my bf is telling me papakasalan daw nya ako ng civil wedding. i am afraid baka bogus wedding lang yun. para lang may hold sya sakin pero hindi ako iaacknowledge ng batas later on? kasi ang mananaig is yung kasal nya nung hindi pa sya muslim? anu po ba ang batas para sa ganitong sitwasyon? gusto ko po magka legal rights. anu po ba iacknowledge ng batas?

jennifer72979@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

i was reading along the topics and i saw in 1topic that their wedding prior conversion and my future wedding with d same guy will be of equal rights, if i understood it right? if thats d case, wala pala ako dapat ika bother? yung wedding ba namin, since hindi ako mag coconvert sa islam, iacknowledge pa din ako ng batas kung civil wedding ung samin? i am telling him to get annulment. would that mean ipaa annul nya both ung civil at islam wedding nila nung isa? salamat po in advance.

attyLLL

a recent case stated that if the marriage is both celebrated in civil and islamic rites, it will not be considered an islamic marriage. following this logic, you would be committing bigamy if you marry him

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum