Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

verbal employment contract and i'm threatened by subpoena for my resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

omond20

Arresto Menor

I'm currently working as an auditor of an auditing firm with caters SME clients.  I agreed to be compensated by reasonable amount and I am expected to render 1 year in service. To be a regular employee, I must be trained for 3 whole months.

I've been working here for 2 months now and no written employment contract was furnished, only verbal agreement.

Now, I am going to resign for personal reasons and not for another employment. And I am now threatened to be brought into legal action. I found out that employees who didn't complete the said 1 year period were given "subpoena".

Is it lawfull that I will be given subpoena though I haven't signed any written employment contract? Please help. I'm just a newbie in the world of employment. Sad

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

it will be hard for them to prove that you have an agreement as you have no written contract.. and as you said, you did not sign anything... so go ahead and resign, just render 30 days notice.

attyLLL

subpoena??

search 'employment bond' in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

omond20

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much. Just what I thought.
Tinatakot talaga kami. Palibhasa mostly fresh graduate ang mga employees dito at ang kapatid ng partner ng firm ay lawyer na office nila ay katabi lang ng.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum