Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1selling property Empty selling property Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm

ShielaS

Arresto Menor

Good morning, Atty.

I want to sell 2 parcels of land: Land No.1 is already titled in my name while Land No. 2 with house is under Pag-ibig loan. The 2 lots are right next to each other totalling 212 sq. mts.

I found a seller who wants to buy the property and assume my pag-ibig loan.

what contracts to i need to prepare to effect the sale?

i asked some lawyers in our place but their fees are quite expensive. Can I make the deed of sale or the contracts and have it notarised to save on cost?

thanks in advance for the advise Smile

kind regards,

shiela sosias

2selling property Empty Re: selling property Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:51 am

attyLLL

you can search deeds of sale on the net, but you should inquire with the pag-ibig about their process on transfer of the mortgage

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3selling property Empty Many thanks :) Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 am

ShielaS

Arresto Menor

Noted on the advise. Many thanks.

attyLLL wrote:you can search deeds of sale on the net, but you should inquire with the pag-ibig about their process on transfer of the mortgage

4selling property Empty Re: selling property Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 am

houseonme

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys....

I am a foreigner looking at purchasing a condiminium in Manila. I want to know for sure whether there is any Taxes to pay such as a "sales tax" or any other taxes i may need to pay as part of the purchase.

Please let me know asap.

Mark

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum