Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slander / VAWC / Libel / Public Disorder / Littering

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

remingtonsteele22

Arresto Menor

Hi to All,
I am planning to distribute flyers in the neighborhood and the school (where his daughters are studying) of my wife's paramour, i have not yet decided to file adultery charges since i still am not sure if my proofs will be acceptable in court. (a separate forum thread was started last Sept. 28 but no advises yet). Below is my planned content on the flyer
Daughter 1 ...Name.... Daughter 2 ...Name....
You father .......Name.......
Address .....home address....
Your father is a womanizer
Your father had sexual relations with my wife
Your father has commited adultery
Your father is a home wrecker.
Your father was responsible that my 2 sons (same age as you) lost the very basic unit of society which is the FAMILY.

Question will i be charged with any of the above subject i have stated if i proceed with my plan?

P.S. i have another idea but am concerned that i be charged for littering or public disorder, any advise:
Will be renting a helicopter and will drop these flyers in the daighter's school area and their place of residence. (exclusive subdivision greenhills)

attyLLL

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU TARGET THE DAUGHTERS! Leave them out of this.

yes, you can be charged with libel and child abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

remingtonsteele22

Arresto Menor

Attylll my apologies that was not my intention I was just applying "an eye for an eye" because of what happened to my 2 sons also. Thanks I won't do it then.
Can I get an advise what course to take given my predicament.
Thanks again for the sound advise.

attyLLL

answered your other post. consider a civil case for damages.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

remingtonsteele22

Arresto Menor

thanks I got it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum