Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIBEL AND SLANDER

+9
ebalmes
jaycube
JOHNFERNAN
AWV
g251smilecitihomes
ibonidarna
danzah
attyLLL
facebook123
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty LIBEL AND SLANDER Tue May 29, 2012 4:12 pm

facebook123

Arresto Menor

Panu po kung nakareceive ak at mga kaibigan ko ng message sa facebook and para po sakin defamatory yung mga comment nung user. kaso inaakusahan po ako at ang girlfriend ko n kami po ang may ari nung profile pero hindi naman po. nagsend n din po ko ng reply sa mga kaibigan ko n hindi po namin kilala ung nagsend oh na kami ang my ari ng nasabing profile pero desidido parin po silang legal action. ung message po n nasend pertains to an entry sa blog ng girlfriend ko n 2 months ago pa po deleted. Pwede po b kami kasuhan ng girlfriend ko? accountable po b ung girlfriend ko since ung message ay regarding her blog? anu po dapat nming gawin?

thank you.

2LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

attyLLL

wait for the other side to make the complaint then defend by attacking their lack of evidence

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty personal message in fb Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

danzah

Arresto Menor

can it still be considered as libel if someone says malicious things about me through personal message to just one friend? she did not broadcast it in facebook thru wall post or what but she's saying negative things about me to my friend which is also one of her acquaintances. whether it's true or not, she does not have any right to tell it to others to dishonor me, right? thanks

4LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

If it is committed by saying or speaking or talking, the crime is slander or oral defamation. It does not matter if it was only uttered to one person as long as the words spoken were base and defamatory which tend to prejudice another in his reputation, office, trade, business or means of livelihood.

5LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

g251smilecitihomes

Arresto Menor

hello sirs,

pano po kung sinisigawan ako ng kapit bahay ko na may relasyon daw kmi ng asawa ng kapit bahay ko. oral defamation po ang na i file ko sa brgy. kinalat na po kc ang paratang nila sa akin...pwede ko ba dalhin sa prosecutor's office? mag kano po ang magastus ko d2? salamat po.

6LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

g251smilecitihomes

Arresto Menor

ano po ang gagawin ko pag nagka harap na kmi sa brgy.?
mukhang palaban ang nag a accused sa akin gusto nya i justify ang gawagawang kwento...

7LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

anu po ba magandang gawin sa kamag anak namin na nang iipit ng dokumento at mga gamit ng pinsan ko na namatay? nasa bahay po nila ang dokumento at gamit ng pinsan ko at ayaw nilang ibigay sa amin dahil gusto po nilang pagkakuwartahan ito. nasa baranggay na po ang kaso ano po ang maikakaso sa mga ito? at ano po ang mangyayari kapag di sila sumipot sa meeting sa baranggay? kasi ito pong mga taong ito eh malakas daw sa pulis kaya walang bumabangga.

8LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 pm

JOHNFERNAN

Arresto Menor

My Friend opened her internet browser, saw an open chat conversation thread. Curious enough she continued reading. She found out it was the thread of his teacher and a female student, whom she doubted to have a relationship which are against university policy. She sent the email to his boyfriend and a close friend for verification and to share what she witness. Did she commit an illegal act?

did she violate privacy rights in sending the email to me and her boyfriend, which if i may add, stumbled accidentally upon opening her very own personal computer.

My name is John Fernan, . im the friend whom she sent the email to, her boyfriend is my best friend.

FACTS

- there is no case filed by the teacher or the student yet, but a threat since he found out about it.

- The computer used was her personal computer

- The conversation contained aliases,

- She had been a witness of personal sexual actions of the teacher and student.

- Her boyfriend and her close friend (me) are also witness of the intimate relationship of the teacher and student

-It was her curiosity and considered to share it to her closest friends (boyfriend and close friend who are both under with the same teacher aswell) since she don't know what to do about it.

9LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty wait Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

jaycube

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:wait for the other side to make the complaint then defend by attacking their lack of evidence

its a good stratergy if the the other person have not good evidence.

http://www.askacriminalsolicitor.com/

10LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty ano po pwedeng i file na case.... Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

ebalmes

Arresto Menor

nkakarecieved po ako ng mga paninira sa facebook at ang mya gawa po nu ay kabit ng asawa ko marami po mga paninira ang pinopost po nya sa fb account nya...nakakgrb po xa ng pic ko at pinopost po at ciniraan po ako...nilalagyan ng mga comment na malalswa..pertaning po sa mga pagsesex pa po nmin ng asawa ko....marami po cla mg pic ng asawa ko na pinopost nya rin at pinopost po nya n wala daw po akong kwentang asawa kaya daw po ako niloloko....anu po ba pwede kong ikaso sa kanya...a have po the evidence na save ko po yung post nya na paninira po sa kin...tanx po...

11LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Print mu lahat at dalhin sa NBI baka matulungan ka nila sa cyber crime department. Pu*sang mga kabit ngayun mas matatapang pa sa mga asawa! Yung Tito ng kinakasama ku ganun din eh! sila pa ang matapang sila na nga ang kabit. Ay naku! ang buhay nga naman ng tau! weather weather lang talaga kung saan ka mapuntang asawa. Sad me ebidinsya ka na gamitin mu para makaganti ka naman sa mga pambababuy nila! Mad

ebalmes wrote:nkakarecieved po ako ng mga paninira sa facebook at ang mya gawa po nu ay kabit ng asawa ko marami po mga paninira ang pinopost po nya sa fb account nya...nakakgrb po xa ng pic ko at pinopost po at ciniraan po ako...nilalagyan ng mga comment na malalswa..pertaning po sa mga pagsesex pa po nmin ng asawa ko....marami po cla mg pic ng asawa ko na pinopost nya rin at pinopost po nya n wala daw po akong kwentang asawa kaya daw po ako niloloko....anu po ba pwede kong ikaso sa kanya...a have po the evidence na save ko po yung post nya na paninira po sa kin...tanx po...

12LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm

danzah

Arresto Menor

danzah wrote:can it still be considered as libel if someone says malicious things about me through personal message to just one friend? she did not broadcast it in facebook thru wall post or what but she's saying negative things about me to my friend which is also one of her acquaintances. whether it's true or not, she does not have any right to tell it to others to dishonor me, right? thanks

so if it's thru a text message po to one of my friends, then it could be considered as libel?if i wanted to file a complaint against that person, does it matter when it happened? this was about 5 months ago, will it still be considered as valid?

13LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, it can be considered libel.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

14LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 pm

danzah

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:in my opinion, it can be considered libel.

if i want to file a complaint against that person, does it matter when it happened? this was about 6 months ago, will it still be considered as valid?

15LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

g251smilecitihomes wrote:ano po ang gagawin ko pag nagka harap na kmi sa brgy.?
mukhang palaban ang nag a accused sa akin gusto nya i justify ang gawagawang kwento...

hindi importante kung totoo or hindi ang pinaparatang nila sa iyo. sa libel or slander, ang pinag-uusapan ay ang pagkasira ng dignidad ng isang tao dahil sa pagpapakalat nila ng mapanirang kumento maging ito man ay totoo.

16LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 am

amir123

Arresto Menor

Hi Sirs,

I am a head administrator of a forum..All my moderators have maximum power including mass emails to all members. A simple issue between me and one of my moderator triggered him to mass email all members, with words as scammer , robber , detrimental. Just pertaining to our personal issues where we could have resolved privately. I countered the mass email and explained my side, posted our previous email discussions for clear reference that there where no bad intentions. But he send another mass email that what I said where all irrelevant and continue lambasting my character. I have urged every recipient of the email to please come forward and post whatever issue they had with me in order to proove the claim of my moderator that I'm a scammer. What's became worse is he posted a thread having a poll voting to replace me as head administrator. I found it funny because it is impossible because I own the site and the account is registered to my name. He then posted the same derogatory remarks on another rival site, where they have feasted and continuously insulting my reputation. The situation is still active and I have already consulted police investigators in our municipality. I just want to ask here if I have a strong case against my detractors?

Thanks!

17LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 pm

jorden360

Arresto Menor

good day po,

yung asawa ko po kasi ay kakasuhan ng libel, ganito po ang nangyari.
nagmessage po ang asawa ko sa Fb ang d nya alam ay naka conference pala iyon about 12 people po ang nakabasa ang sinabi po niya ay

"Si Janjan na pala at yung kapatid ng domeng, malamang ibinugaw"

may basehan po ba ito para sa Libel case?

SAlamat po

18LIBEL AND SLANDER Empty Re: LIBEL AND SLANDER Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 pm

kirim

Arresto Menor

akala ko po ang mga text messages ay hindi pwede gamitin evidence sa court? tama po ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum