Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEC stock ownership

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEC stock ownership  Empty SEC stock ownership Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 am

dober1414

Arresto Menor

To whom can help me.

I found out my father had 70% share in a company. Not the president of the company. (Passed away, 2008 August) Definite!!! since i saw the SEC 2008 of the company.

But when i saw the SEC for 2009, his name was gone. I asked the president, and he said "the company is mine. It was since the begining."
Which i do not believe.

None of our family members were told regarding the transfer of ownership neither signed any documents.

Actually he`s a foreigner (Japanese)
I have him hold departure now wih a different case. (which he`s able to go out and back with some legal docs)

What do I need to have him BLACK LISTed??

Also, have any suggestions with the stock share?
Can I have him arrested by a crimanl case?

PLEASE help me go through this problem.

2SEC stock ownership  Empty Re: SEC stock ownership Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 pm

attyLLL

what proofs do you have of your father's ownership? are the SEC docs you referred to are the GIS? do you have the stock certificates? you should find out who is the corporate secretary and inquire what is the status of your father's holdings.

you will have to settle your father's estate before you can assert your rights on his stock holdings.

black listing is purely discretionary with the dfa. you will have to show that the foreign national is consistent with violations of philippine laws.

if you have evidence of his commission of a crime, then file a complaint with the police or prosecutor's office. if the evidence warrants, then he will be eventually arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SEC stock ownership  Empty Re: SEC stock ownership Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:42 pm

cbotc

Arresto Menor

Ownership in form of shares of a family corporation are equally divided among four siblings. The eldest has two sons, the second has one child, the third sibling has three children and the last has no children.

It is the desire of the family that in the future, ownership of the company in form of shares be equally divided among the six children of the four current owners of the company. The shares of the childless owner will revert back to the the company for redistribution on the surviving owners.

What mechanism can be done to make ownership equally divided when the time comes for the six heirs to take over the company from the present ownership structure of four owners?

4SEC stock ownership  Empty Re: SEC stock ownership Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am

attyLLL

sale, donation, or inheritance of the shares. transfer of registration of the shares is as difficult as transferring land because you will need a certificate authorizing registration from the bir.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum