Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mortaged property using fake SPA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mortaged property using fake SPA Empty mortaged property using fake SPA Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:05 am

gaijin14

Arresto Menor

hi, i would like to seek some legal advice.

my property is due to foreclosure. i recently learned that my father forged my signature for an SPA.

I want to know if aside from him, can I file charges against the bank officers who approved the loan and the notary public too?

Also, what are my chances of getting my property back.

Please help me, I am so confused right now.

2mortaged property using fake SPA Empty Re: mortaged property using fake SPA Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

attyLLL

talk about deja vu. i just handled a case like this, but it was the daughter who falsified a deed of donation.

you can file a case of falsification against your father and the notary.

the bank officers will not be criminally liable unless you have clear evidence that they were in conspiracy with your father.

your remedy is to file an action to annul the mortgage which you should do so as quickly as possible. you have to show that the bank did not exercise extraordinary diligence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum