Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rape case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rape case  Empty rape case Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:25 pm

karensantos

Arresto Menor

Good day

I want to ask regarding the case of my father who has been accused of rape by an 18 year old neighborhood. my father denied all 7 counts of rape. we have strong witnesses and proofs in defend of my father for the 3 counts but the remaining 4 dates, we cannot defend because my father and family could no longer remember their iterinaries or my father was at home with my mother in those 4 days. the complainant has only sworn statement and there is no other evidences she cant present. she filed the complain last july 2013 and last incident of rape that she has sworn was april 2013. She was checked and revealed her hymen were not intact.

1. what are the basis of a fiscal to lift the rape case to trial?
2. is it possible that the fiscal can lift the rape case to trial with only sworn statement of the complainant?
2. if the case will be lifted to trial what should we prepare?

thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum