Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal consequences for AWOl contract

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty legal consequences for AWOl contract Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm

hushkitten

Arresto Menor

hi Atty,
I signed for a probationary contract which is for 6 months period however they stipulated there that i committed myself to stay there for 2 years. Is it valid?
What if I do not finish my contract and without informing them, what is the legal consequences for that.
MkakaApekto po b ung PagAwol ko sa existing job ko pag kumuha ako ng NBI clearance?

Please help.,  thanks

2bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

1. If you have undergone a training, the company may impose a bond and a number of years to serve.

2. If you went awol, the worst thing that could happen to you is that your previous company will file for damages due to your AWOL or breach of contract if any

3. It will not affect your NBI but you wouldn't have COE and if your future employer will know about you being AWOL, it may have a negative impression on your employement

3bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 am

hushkitten

Arresto Menor

thanks sir.
I never had training since I started and no amount of bond stipulated in my contract.
Do you think sir it will cost much money for the damages even if I've been employed there for 3 months?

Thank you very much for response.Very Happy

4bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm

attyLLL

you can search 'employment bond' in the forum. extensively discussed. but employer is entitled to damages for the awol

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty AWOL no for cash bond? Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:18 pm

blink182

Arresto Menor

may i ask if im going to awol can i get my cash bond? cash bond ko po is insurance.

6bond - legal consequences for AWOl contract Empty Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat makuha mo but you probably won't

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum