Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I hire a qualified Attorney?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I hire a qualified Attorney? Empty How do I hire a qualified Attorney? Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm

stevewilson

Arresto Menor

I am in the United States. I have had fraudulent actions happen to me by individuals in the Philippines. I wish to bring a case against some individuals there in the Philippines. I am not successful in hiring an Attorney or even complain to a Police authority. The reason I am told is I must do this in person. Travel there to Philippines from USA is out of my financial reach because of the deceptions and misrepresentations done to me. Is there any advice someone might share with me? I considered a personal representative but I don't have any idea how to successfully find someone to represent me. The amount of money involved is a large amount. The financial damages done to me and my business is a very large number. Is there someone who may suggest something I can try to resolve this? I wish to hire an honest reputatable Attorney to bring a case against these persons.

Last edited by stevewilson on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The message opening was not clear.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum