Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of passport docs.

+19
mickey06
bellaalice18
redkali
Imkittygirl
mermaidjo
ericka mynrah
elle_beauty
keis
Attentionseeker
Tony1954
olivedayao
shienkanganne.arreola
AWV
mutyasaysay
armored_renn@yahoo.com
millenium_falcon
chess28
attyLLL
julie ann
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty falsification of passport docs. Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:17 am

julie ann

Arresto Menor

somebody use all my details in order for her to secure a passport.
worst of it she use it to secure a job abroad, now that I am applying for my own, Dfa advise me to provide an affidavit of denial for the first issued passport.
Please help..
What am I going to do, for her to know that what she did is against the law.
Also I am not sure if she is still abroad

2passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 pm

attyLLL

first, to acquire a passport, just comply with the directive to submit an affidavit of denial and include proof of your identity.

if you really wish to pursue the filing of a complaint, you will have to do detective work. i assume the only thing you can start with is the picture of the person. dfa may not allow showing this to you unless you ask formally and with the stated intent of filing a complaint. i would not be surprised if it turns out to be someone you know.

i recommend filing a case of falsification of public documents and violation of anti-alias law. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am

chess28

Arresto Menor

Hello po..i have almost the same situation with "moderator" username.. ang kaso lang po skin is baliktad..9 years back po i planned to go abroad but that time i was just turning 18 years means minor de edad palang ako..but i got my passport and succesfully been abroad until now..using my aunt documents and her name.. kc po dat time po i was not aware na falsification of public documents pag ganito po ang case....ang kaso po nito after namatay po ang asawa ng tita ko ung nagpahiram ng documents skin which i have used to get a passport..she was always after money po skin, i supported her like sending monthly basis money..kaya lang po dumating ung punto na she demands more money kc nakita nia po na umangat ang kabuhayan ko now compare to earlier..ngaun po she is forcing me to go back to philippines kc gus2 rin daw nia magbroad but she will use her papers which is under her name. ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin pra matigil na po ang pananakot nia skin na ipapakulong daw nia ako dahil sa paggamit ng name nia pag hndi po ako nagbgay ng pera sa kanya ayun sa amount na gus2 nia in monthly basis. Please help me..thanks

4passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:18 pm

attyLLL

you'll have to negotiate with her. even if you can prove that she willingly allowed you to use her identity, that only makes her liable also, just like you.

and still she is entitled to get it back.

5passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

chess28

Arresto Menor

so ibig pong sabihin pag binalik ko po ung mga papers nia she can apply and get a passport under her name even though nagamit ko na po? ano po ang magiging apekto nito sakin? naguguluhan po kc ako, kc nakapagplano na kami ng hubby ko na mag for good sa pinas by next year end so gus2 ko pong matapos at maputol na ang kakahingi nia po skin ng pera kc obviously po pag nasa pinas na ako i cant give her money on monthly basis. pls..advise me the best thing to do with to sort out this matter..maraming salamat po

6passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 am

chess28

Arresto Menor

sa ngaun po kc pa2loy ko pa rin sya pinapadalhan ng pera pra hndi cia sent ng sent ng sms sakin...but she is so demanding and she is always sent kindoff dirty words which i dont really like it to read it..she always sent a blackmail sms like isusumbong daw nia ako sa POEA and papa-blotter daw nia ako and so on...kya medyo nababahala rin ako minsan kc po may asawa at anak na ako na pwedeng madamay sa away namin pag hndi po cia tumigil sa kakatxt at panggugulo skin...pls...give me an advise...

7passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

attyLLL

that is the consequence of your actions. there is no clear legal remedy for your problem.

8passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 am

chess28

Arresto Menor

so meaning to say po habang buhay ako need na magbgay ng support sa gus2 nia na amount for her to stop sending and threating me via txt? or is there any other way you can advise to me to solve this issue? pls help me naman po...khit piece of advise lang po...pra makapagisip at matapos ko na po ang problema ko sa kanya

9passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 pm

attyLLL

find leverage. something you can use against her.

10passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm

chess28

Arresto Menor

thanks po sa advise but im afraid that i can find something leverage to use againts her. kc po i am no longer base to our province we are established me and my hubby to his province and it is very that i do visited them to our province kc 1 month vacation lang kami ng hubby once a year dyan pinas...

Anyway, thanks po ulit sa advise and hope this year this kind of non-sense issue will be over by the Guidance of our dear lord.

11passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm

chess28

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, may tanong lang po ako from my earlier query sau. ngaun po meron po akong napipisil na gagamiting leverage sa tita ko, my mum managed to her signature for the monthly support na binibigay ko sa knya which is naka mentioned na sa sulat na katunayan na natanggap nia ung pera na un na galing sakin..isnt a good idea to return my original passport to her pra matigil lang na cia sa kakahingi ng sustento sa kin and if she refused to take it back as i felt she really after money can i used a leverage the above said documents which she had signed (like i will ask her to pay it back all the money which she had taken it from me)? pls advise your opinior i'll be waiting po

12passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

attyLLL

what you can try to do is to enlist the help of passport experts such as travel agencies so you can arrange for her to get a passport.

13passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:00 am

chess28

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa advise nyo, so means she can still a passport under her name kahit nagamit ko na po? actually my lawyer advised her that she can avail a passport under her married surname as i have availed the passport under her single surname? is that a good idea po?

14passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm

attyLLL

since you already have a lawyer, you should direct further questions to him. you're paying for it and he knows the case better.

15passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

millenium_falcon

Arresto Menor

Hello po! My friend has similar case with Julie Anne and chess28. In my friend's case, she was 18 years old that time when her relative (under age) used her name and documents to secure a passport to travel abroad.

Now, my friend is hesitant to get a passport for her own because there is already a record in DFA using her name but a different person (her relative). Now, this relative of her is now in the Philippines.

Can you give me some advice how my friend can secure her own passport using the same document (her birth certificate for example) that was used by her relative before?

What are the possible consequences? My friend is no longer interested to file case against her relative. My friend only desire to clear her record in DFA and to get her own passport.

16passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty falsification of company documents Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 pm

armored_renn@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask, there is a case in our office wherein a certain employee had edited some documents like id and payslip but never used it. Is it a ground for falsification already? Is it possible to file falsification case against the employee? Please help!!! Thanks.

17passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 pm

attyLLL

administrative yes, criminal no.

18passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 pm

millenium_falcon

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,
Can you give me some input here? Thanks!

=========
Hello po! My friend has similar case with Julie Anne and chess28. In my friend's case, she was 18 years old that time when her relative (under age) used her name and documents to secure a passport to travel abroad.

Now, my friend is hesitant to get a passport for her own because there is already a record in DFA using her name but a different person (her relative). Now, this relative of her is now in the Philippines.

Can you give me some advice how my friend can secure her own passport using the same document (her birth certificate for example) that was used by her relative before?

What are the possible consequences? My friend is no longer interested to file case against her relative. My friend only desire to clear her record in DFA and to get her own passport.
=========

19passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 pm

armored_renn@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot po...

20passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:11 pm

attyLLL

millenium, there is no legal remedy for such a situation. she was a party to the falsification. this is the consequence.

21passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 am

mutyasaysay

Arresto Menor

hello po, may problema po ako sa passport ko na ipinagawa po ng kapatid ko na ngayon ay patay na po. ang problema po ay iyong year of birth ko ay hindi tugma sa NSO certificate ko. nagamit ko na po ang passport ko. Ngayon po gusto ko na po ipabago at ipasunod sa aking NSO birth certificate. ano po ba ang mga kailangan at dapat kong gawin para maipabago ito?

22passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 am

attyLLL

write a letter to dfa pointing out the mistake and submit a copy of your birth certificate.

23passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

mutyasaysay

Arresto Menor

thank you po

24passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 pm

mutyasaysay

Arresto Menor

makakasuhan po ba ako dahil lang sa nagamit ko na ang passport pero mali ang year of birth ko? at saka po iyong letter, kailangan po ba ng appearance ko pag binigay?

25passport - falsification of passport docs.  Empty Re: falsification of passport docs. Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 pm

attyLLL

i don't think so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum