Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of info and docs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification of info and docs Empty falsification of info and docs Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 am

motty

Arresto Menor

good day atty, i would like to ask po if null o void po ang kasal ko last 2004. kinasal po ako feb29 sa contract po na nakalagay eh march 16, 2004, civil po kami kinasal na parang reverent lang sa QC pero sa certificate ko eh sa san juan po..sana po matulungan nyo ako. salamat po...isa po ba yan sa pde reason para ma void o null ung marriage namin...

please help guys. salamat po

2falsification of info and docs Empty please help Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:12 pm

motty

Arresto Menor

guys please help, need some info for this, thanks po ng amrami...

3falsification of info and docs Empty Re: falsification of info and docs Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 am

Viva

Arresto Menor

Good day po, I would like to ask kung may kaso po ba if we both put a wrong date of birth sa marriage contract, we though its for fun because its a "secret marriage" way back 1993. He is 16 years old and I am 22 years old.. yeah silly me, later did we realize na nakafile pala sya sa NSO. Time flies and we got separated after 13 years and I want to have the full custody of my 2 kids kasi wla syang trabaho, womanizer, lagi nya kong sinisisiraan na may lalaki and walang financial support though minsan inaabutan naman nya kahit 2k per month which is definitely not enough for our 3 kids needs, but he always threaten me with falsification of document and corruption of minor for being so foolish way back 1993... what shall I do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum