Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxes Deducted and refunded

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taxes Deducted and refunded Empty Taxes Deducted and refunded Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 am

needtoask

Arresto Menor

If I am employed as ME1 and revert to SE1 coz of anuulment, as per our accounting people, same na lang daw ang tax na ibabawas sa akin monthly.

Pero sa yearly na tax refund, pareho lang ba or will I get a bigger refund as ME1 compared to single with one dependent?

Bakit may tax refund kung monthly kinakaltasan ang isang employee?

2Taxes Deducted and refunded Empty Re: Taxes Deducted and refunded Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:03 pm

attyLLL

under the recent amendments to the tax code, married and single persons have the same tax deductions. if you are entitled to tax refund, then it will be the same as a married person.

note that this was applied in a year where half of the year was under the old law, and the other half under the new law so there were refunds and adjustments. this year, it's all equal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Taxes Deducted and refunded Empty Re: Taxes Deducted and refunded Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 am

sunshine

Arresto Menor

how will a person be entitled to a tax refund?

4Taxes Deducted and refunded Empty Re: Taxes Deducted and refunded Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 am

attyLLL

tax refunds are exceptions. it is not a rule that you get one every year.

at the start of the year, your expected annual income is computed and taxes computed then divided by 12 months. if there is an event which should lead to a recomputation, then it may result in a refund.

these events will be like having a new child, getting demoted or terminated from work. or in the case in 2009, a new law passed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum