Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified Theft Empty Qualified Theft Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:14 pm

frisk

Arresto Menor

Good pm po atty. Ako po ay naterminate sa isang company due to dishonesty. Napag alaman ko po na mag file sa court ang aking dating employer ng qualified theft. The amount estated was 1.7m something. Di ko naman po yon ginasta lahat. Nagsimula lang un sa konting amount but eventually lumaki kasi nag pay kami ng interest sa hinihiram namin. Before po nyan, nag karon po kami ng statement on the panel na 300k lang po inamin ko na amount. nagulat na lang ako wen it reach on 1.7. Ang tanung ko lang po, is it qualified theft po ba talaga or pwede mag fall ng estafa? Ano po procedure ng filing niyan? kelangan ko pa po bang hintayin ang subpoena before filing a counter affidavit? Willing naman po ako to settle. Pero ano po ways para ma settle na lang eto before reaching into court?
Please advice attorney.

2Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm

AttyLee

AttyLee
Arresto Menor

Probably kaya qualified theft ang kaso mo kasi may Grave abuse of confidence na element. Mas madali i-prove ang qualified theft, depende sa sitwasyon.

You can wait until the company files the case in court and the court itself can exert efforts to help the parties reach an amicable settlement or when the court refers your case to the Philippine Mediation Center.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum