Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnant employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pregnant employee Empty Pregnant employee Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor

I was sick for a couple of days, i informed that i will be absent. When i came back, i presented my medcert and sabi nila cnendan na daw nila ko ng return to work order. They also gave me a notice to explain, which i filled up. When it was my time to talk to HR, nalaman q n pinalitan nung trainer ung 1st page ng document n pinirmahan ko at inattach yung 2nd page na may pirma ko. Ano po ba pwede ko isampang kaso dun s trainer o s kumpanya?

2Pregnant employee Empty Re: Pregnant employee Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

baymee03

Arresto Menor

Im a 7th month pregnant woman. I was sick for a couple of days, i informed that i will be absent. When i came back, i presented my medical certificate and my sup said i was already sent a return to work order which i did not receive. They gave me a notice to explainw, which i filled up. When it was my time to talk to HR, I found out that the 1st page document that I signed was different from the one presented to me, what made me mad was that they attached the 2nd page that had my signature on it. I have proof that it is different from what I signed. What charges can I file and where should I file it? Will it be under DOLE?

3Pregnant employee Empty Re: Pregnant employee Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

attyLLL

did you inform them that the 1st page was changed? what was changed in the first page? you should inform the HR in writing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Pregnant employee Empty Re: Pregnant employee Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor

Yes, i informed them. But they sided with the trainer. They said that they will give me a new one but I still feel that they did something illegal by doing that. What do you think?

5Pregnant employee Empty Re: Pregnant employee Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 am

baymee03

Arresto Menor

Atty, humihingi ako ng copy nung sinubmit na inibang page. Dapat ko ba ilagay na for legal purposes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum