Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amended Extra Judicial Settlement (EJS)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amended Extra Judicial Settlement (EJS) Empty Amended Extra Judicial Settlement (EJS) Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

mrsty

Arresto Menor

Need your advice.  This is my first time to go through this process of settlement. 

We reside in the U.S. and are heirs to properties located in the Philippines.  We created an EJS and had it authenticated in the consulates here in the U.S.  but we found out that there are missing information that should have been included (e.g., Special Power of Attorney & Appointment of Estate's Administrator).  Can we create these two documents separately and still reference the EJS previously authenticated?  Or should we nullify the previous EJS and create a new one?

Any suggestions will help.  Thank you in advance!

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Were you able to use the previous Extrajudicial Settlement of Estate? Were you able to transfer the titles to the properties listed there?

If so, you have no choice but to reference it.

But if you haven't used it yet, I think there's still a chance to just start from scratch and come up with a complete set this time around. Less complicated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum