Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hold departure

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hold departure Empty hold departure Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

felicia

Arresto Menor

My husband is working as a seaman can i file a hold departure for him because of his infedelity.When is coming for vacation he went directly to the house of his mistress. I want to file a case againtsd them but i dont know their address. He is spending most of his salary to his mistress.

Please help me I want justice for all of this

Thank you

2hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 am

attyLLL

you can file a case of concubinage, psychological and/or economic violence against him. after filing of your complaint, you can request for the issuance of a watch list order so he can be prevented from leaving the country.

finding an address will require investigative work. try social networking sites such as facebook to look for clues. ask his co workers or sympathetic friends. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3hold departure Empty hold departure Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

felicia

Arresto Menor

Thank you for advice, I am trying to to look at their address in their facebook account but their profile is both private, but i can read all their messages exchange of comments to each other that they have relationship. Is that enough evidence that they have relationship and I have also their photographs together with one of their vacation. I am doing this for my 3 children not for myself. I want justice for my children and i want also to file case not only for my husband I want also to file a case to his mistress because from the start she know the fact that my husband is married and with 3 children but she ignore all of that. I also try to beg for her mercy to leave my husband for my 3 children not for me but she ignore me

Can you tell me what is the procedure of doing that

4hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid you will need more evidence. facebook is just the start. seek them out. inquire at his agency what is his declared address. maybe he has relatives who are sympathetic to you.

5hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 am

maribelletalidong

Arresto Menor

how can we know if we hold departure order, my friend's wife filed a case againts him in DOJ to be able to put his name in watchlist order, is this automatically a hold departure order?how we could lift his HDO and if the case filed againts him was not properly filed in any rtc, they met only thru fiscal's office..they both agreed that the case will not push through they settled out of court but the HDO is sill there, what are the requirement for lifting? on fiscal's side, what is the proof that the case is not push thru...

6hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 pm

attyLLL

they should file a settlement before he fiscal. once the case is dismissed or the wlo has expired, you can file a request to lift the wlo.

7hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 am

maribelletalidong

Arresto Menor

another question: what is the requirements of HDO,no need for an order of the court ? wife has connection with doj and case file never push thru rtc or mtc no judge assigned yet so were wonderin why the doj put him in HDO

8hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 am

attyLLL

be clear, is this HDO or WLO? Wlo is 60 days. Hdo is 5 years.

he has to file a request to lift the order at doj.

9hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:03 am

maribelletalidong

Arresto Menor

wlo is filed but as checking with immigration, even the WLO is already expired but on immigration is not, need for request of lift..case in fiscal only what is the result if the plaintiff is not pushing the case anymore..so respondent could request for lifting only...medyo magulo kc case they thought nung di sila pumunta sa fiscal nadismiss na pero need pala formal withdrawal mapush ba ito sa korte kahit wala na interest nagsampa...

10hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 am

attyLLL

if the concern is to have the wlo lifted, you have to file a notarized request with the doj and then follow up with immigration.

if the case is with the fiscal, the complainant only has to wait for resolution.

11hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:12 am

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:be clear, is this HDO or WLO? Wlo is 60 days. Hdo is 5 years.

he has to file a request to lift the order at doj.

Hello po, Atty.

I just want to ask about HDO and WLO. i have read kasi sa isang blog that an HDO or WLO can be cancelled or lifted if the validity has expired. Is it possible in a case na hindi pa na dismiss after 5 years but the HDO's validity has expired?

Hope you can shed light on this. Thank you Atty and more power!

12hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 pm

girly2121

Arresto Menor

san po pwede malaman kung may WLO/HDO?

13hold departure Empty Re: hold departure Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:30 pm

girly2121

Arresto Menor

san po pwede malaman kung may WLO/HDO?
sana po may makasagot.Thank u

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: