Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaching of contract, I badly need help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaching of contract, I badly need help Empty Breaching of contract, I badly need help Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

putobigas

Arresto Menor

Guys pa help naman, di ko kasi alam kung panong hakbang ang gagawin ko regarding sa contract ko from a certain company.
Hindi kasi sinusunod ng company namin yung salary rate sa contract ko. 3 and half months ko ng inaayos ito pero ni isang update galing sa kanila wala, lagi na lang nilang sinasabi na i follow up na lang daw, pero up to now walang resulta. Hindi nila sinusunod yung tamang amount ng sweldo ko. I really want to know kung panong legal action ang dapat kong gawin, kasi they are just taking me for granted. Please help. Crying or Very sad

attyLLL

first write a formal letter pointing out the provisions of your contract and how much you are being paid. be courteous. upon your next pay, write another letter pointing out that the matter has not been resolved and you will be forced to file a money claim with nlrc.

or go straight to nlrc and file your money claim.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum