Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

law illiterate seeking legal advice regarding shift in company ownership and what happens to debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

z0lope0z

Arresto Menor

Hello!

I need your help..

My name is Lope Emano, 22 years old and a computer programmer. Around 2 years ago, my dad was a charcoal supplier for this Silicon Metal Processing company called SilCor. It is based somewhere in mindanao.

Basically, what happened was that SilCor got into a financial pinch and ended up not being able to pay for the charcoal that my dad and a few other guys have been supplying for months. And around a year ago, due to its debts, the company changed ownership and the new owner has referred us to a law firm somewhere in Ortigas, Santiago Law Office.

I highly doubt that the lawyer from the law office will be clear, as it would be in their best interest to delay the payment as much as possible.

I'm basically clueless on what to do and I want to do something about it so I decided to start here.

Sincerely,

Lope Emano

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum