Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help: Property Discussion!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Need Help: Property Discussion! Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:11 pm

uraharasan

Arresto Menor

What Philippine law covers agricultural land in which an actual use of an agricultural land but it is below 1000 square meter and the local government automatically convert and declare it as residential lot for purpose of zonal value and local gov't taxation?

Please do help with my question in the above mention Sad

2Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

Kodigo ng Lokal na Pamamahala -RA 7160, particularly Sec 20

3Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 am

uraharasan

Arresto Menor

Pedro Parkero thank you for the early reply with regards to my question, however how can i rebut with the offer of a private gov't owned with regards to this law ra7160 section 20 or the local gov't code of 1991? Are there any laws that i can use as a defense to the said offer for the said land or portion?

Just in case if you would reply much appreciated.

4Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

uraharasan wrote:Pedro Parkero thank you for the early reply with regards to my question, however how can i rebut with the offer of a private gov't owned with regards to this law ra7160 section 20 or the local gov't code of 1991? Are there any laws that i can use as a defense to the said offer for the said land or portion?

Just in case if you would reply much appreciated.

ibig mong sabihin mai-expropriate ang lupa mo?

5Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 am

uraharasan

Arresto Menor

hindi naman po sa ganun ang gusto po kasi nila ay bilhin ang isang portion ng lupa namin at ayaw po namin sa offer nila kasi po ang baba ng offer nila for the said portion and we wanted to state any provisions as a defense of the said portion na bbilhin nila its not really an agricultural land more of a residential lot po siya kase may bahay na sa ibang lupa na malapit sa amin at insist nila its a agricultural land with the said offer. so anung batas ang pwede namin gamitin as a defense for rebutting their offer in the said portion of our lot?

6Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

kung hindi naman yan expropriation, e hindi yan sapilitan na bentahan. i wag mo ibenta sa halagang dimo gusto diba?

ang pag classify kasi ng lupa, e prerogative yan ng Sangunian ninyo sa pamamagitan ng ordinansa. kwestyonin mo ang ordinansa kung ayaw mo ng classification sa lupa mo. Yun kung gusto mo ng mas malaking sakit ng ulo...

7Need Help: Property Discussion! Empty Re: Need Help: Property Discussion! Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

uraharasan

Arresto Menor

ay hindi naman sa ganun gusto lang namin na pataasin ang offer nila, anu ang mga remedyo na pwede namin gamitin as a defense para mapataas ang offer ng gov't owned?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum