Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION

+20
coconut_pie
Khaleesirodz
Michelle228
dangem23
Eloy
Christopher
attyLLL
Frost29
arnoldventura
Ixian
ROCHEP98
t1g3rl1l1
xtianjames
Angel777
Chris1900
ador
hyundai
Mikealbright
ibonidarna
slcamacho
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:03 pm

dangem23

Arresto Menor

Sb po nila may papasign dw po sila..

27loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:51 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

May ippasign lang dw po cla sa akin...and we can retrive nmn dw po ng unit upon payment ng amount n bngay nila...possible pa po b nmin mkuba ulet un unit if we settle the unpaid monthly amort?

28loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Guarantor issue Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Michelle228

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,
My wife (housewife) signed up for a car loan under her name with me her husband as a guarantor. After just 6 months of marriage, I caught her cheating with her long time boyfriend. I do not wish to pay the car anymore and I am pushing for annulment, she only married me for my money.
Questions:
How can i release myself as a guarantor? my so-called wife doesnt have any income
Can i ask her to surrender it to the bank? If we surrender, are we both blacklisted in PH?

I am really concerned because I do not wish to be blacklisted and stopped at PH immigration as I am working abroad.

Thanks,
Mich

29loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:20 pm

attyLLL

there shouldn't be any effect as to your travel rights, but you remain to be liable for payments. but if the payments are not made, then the lender will more likely try to retrieve the car than try to collect

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

30loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Khaleesirodz

Arresto Menor

Question... Regarding unpaid monthly amortizations.. Pag sinurrender ung car, hindi naba mag dedemanda ang bank?
Mag kaka hit ba sa record ko un, lalabas ba na hinila o sinurrender ung auto?

What are the documents na kailangan ko hingin sa bank as a proof na nag surrender ako ng car?

31loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty unpaid carloan amortization Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:23 pm

coconut_pie

Arresto Menor

hi.. im 2 months behind my loan payment with toyota financing. i called toyola and was informed that my was already endorsed to collections. what are the scenarios that might happen next.. thanks

32loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hihilahin na yang sasakyan

33loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 pm

suzuki

Arresto Menor

Good Day! I'm 3 months behind my payment because I lost my job. I was planning to pay the my unpaid dues by the end of the month once I get my backpay. Today, I received a letter from the legal council of Security Bank that I have 2 days to pay the full amount of the loan or surrender the car. What's the best thing to do? If i surrender it to them, what's my chances of still getting the car back? Thank you so much for you help.

34loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:15 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

You can talk to the bank and explain your current condition and maybe ask if you can pay the amount in installment then continue with the amortization.. Or if you can't pay, then surrender the car, you can not get the car back and you will have a negative rating and wont be able to apply for any loans anymore.

35loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:29 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

We are just 1mos daley in paying amort...someone texted saying they will going to get the car if not settle today.can i refuse to surrender?

36loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

1 month is too early to get the car, the bank will try to contact you first and send letter of demand.

call your bank and talk to them.

37loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:29 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

Last month we're 3mos delay then we surrender the car and after we settled the amount we were able to get back the unit but before that i tried to negotate with the person i even pay him 5k just to prevent my unit to enter in the warehouse because they said i will need to pay 3mos in advance if the unit will be turn over to the bank they even offer to drive the unit back home aftr paying the 3mos amort...i also pay 1k and gasoline for the driver later knew that the unit was just parked in their boss house the driver said....and now we're just 1mos delay in paying the amort since i need to pay the person where i borrowed money to settle the 3mos...and now the person i talked to is again demanding me to pay the 1mos if not surrender again the unit.tama po ba un?

38loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

don't surrender the car, talk to the bank and not to that person. If you are default for 1 month, you are only charged a penalty.

39loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:35 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

I email customer service and they replied that even in 1mos delay unit may subject for repossession...just like last month the person texting me is asking for return 2,500 so that they will not get the unit.can i infrom the bank regarding this act of their personel?bka kc modus na nila yung gnun eh

40loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Michelle228

Arresto Menor

Quick question atty:
I went to ucpb headoffice in makati a copy of the document I signed as a co-borrower for the loan to know my accountability, the bank REFUSED to provide me that same copy on the grounds that I am just a co-borrower and not the main borrower. Fyi, I am living abroad.

The main borrower is my wife. She was caught cheating  with a long time boyfriend so I stopped sending her money as we are in the process of legal things, but I continued paying for the car.  2 weeks ago, i just found out that she withdraw money from the ucpb bank account which was solely intended to pay off for the loan, now the account has incurred interest and missed payments due to insufficient funds, while on my end I never failed to miss the payments.

Question:
UCPB's refusal to provide me a copy of the documents I signed previously as co-borrower, is that legal? All i want to know is my right as co-borrower, but the bank refused. My cheating wife caused all the trouble and she never paid, and the bank is not helping me.

What case you think will prosper against my cheating wife?
and against the bank?

41loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@dangem23
check the terms and conditions of your loan. kung wala yang ginagawa nyang person na yan dun sa terms, you can raise a complaint with the bank.

@Michelle228
you can inform the bank that you just want to check your rights as a co-borrower. if they cannot disclose information about the primary borrower, then at the very least you can have them disclose your liabilities in this situation.

42loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 pm

dangem23

Arresto Menor

@xtianjames
I called the bank and they said the account is with 3party which is the collection agency...nd today the person is harrasing me want me to send him the 2,500 i agreed to pay him asking him to just wait since i am at the hosptal waiting for my delivery but he keep on insisting to send him the money or else he will be the one to get the unit.if im going to inform the bnk regarding the pangingikil ng taga collection agency..can they take it against me ksi im the one asking a favor to the person pero sa messages nmn nya sy nag demand ng kapalit

43loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

how do you pay this guy? just cash? this is illegal, you should be paying to the bank and not the person.

44loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:06 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

Im sending him money thru palawan pera padala...im so stress with his calls and text messages even i told him that im in the hosptal...im afraid to tell the bank about this kc bka gmitin nila against me and tuluyang mkuha ung unit eh 1mos delay lang nmn un payment nmin..

45loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pineperahan ka lang nyan and it wont stop.. you should talk to the bank.

46loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

dangem23

Arresto Menor

Can the bank take it against me?

47loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:08 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

as Patok adviced, contact the bank and explain the situation. request to talk to the manager if you have to. dalhin mo lahat ng evidence mo na nagbayad ka at hinihingan ka ng pera ng taong yan. payments should be made payable to the bank and not the collection agent/agency.

jackeybillones

Arresto Menor

Sir good day, may car loan po ako sir, yung postdated check ko po nagka alteration nung june 2015, lumulubo na yung penalties ng na alter na check, with out any mail or notice from the bank na may na alter na check po ako, until now yung penalty po lumulubo, pero yung monthly amortization ko updated naman po, pero sabi daw nila yung payment ko is delay na because of the penalty, anu po ang aking ggwin sir

49loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Please need legal advice.. Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:27 am

Daniel07

Arresto Menor

Pls. Help Atty. may 8 months po ako na unpaid car loan sa toyota financing, kinukuha na po nila ung car unfortunately ung car po sinangla namin at ung pinag sanglaan po nmin hindi na namin mahanap tinangay na po ung sasakyan..
Ano po pwede namin gawin atty.?
Makukulong po ba ako kapag hindi namin na ibalik ung sasakyan?

50loan - UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION - Page 2 Empty Re: UNPAID CAR LOAN AMORTIZATION Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:16 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kanino mo sinangla? hindi mo kakilala? pa alarma mo sa PNP na hot car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum