Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fully paid loan balance but the bank is still expecting me to pay 1 month amortization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sydney.white

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need advice on my situation. I resigned from my previous company and before I left the company, they have deducted all my loan balances including my salary loan granted by the bank through them. Since all my payments are salary deduction, settlement of full payment was made also through my previous company and the bank doesn't want to settle it personally to them because they want to be sure that they will be paid. In short the company get the outstanding loan balance to the bank given the date of my resignation and the remittance date that they've indicated. The bank then give the details. So they've deducted all the outstanding balance including accrued interest of 4 days as indicated in the statement of account. This happened in Nov 2010. Just recently I received a demand from a law firm stating that I have unpaid loan with this bank. I made inquiries and they said that I'm lacking 1 month amortization because they received my payment 1 month after my resignation. But it's very clear in the email sent by the payroll department that the remittance of payment is 1 month after.

Now I got so upset and did not expect this demand letter from them because as far as I'm concerned I paid all my obligation to them. And now I'm being chased by this law firm as if I run away from this bank. This is really unacceptable for me and I want to ask what legal action I can do regarding this incident. Need your advice.

Thanks & Regards

attyLLL

write a letter and show them that payment was made. copy furnish your old employer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

sydney.white

Arresto Menor

Thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum