Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ex-wife cannot be located or contacted for almost two decades

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oreo4lyf

Arresto Menor

i am now living with my new wife here in the u.s. i divorced my 1st wife earlier before i met my new wife. together with my siblings, we have a property in manila to be used as collateral for the housing loan i am applying for in the bank..the problem is..in the land title, my ex wife's name is still there..now the bank is requiring to get her consent that i can use the property as collateral for my housing loan..because they said that even though we are divorced here in the u.s., in the phils. we are still married..what document should i file in the court..just to prove that she cannot be located anymore..or something to that effect..please help

fez buk

Arresto Menor

my friend her ex-husband cannot be located or contacted for almost 30 yrs, her daughter is getting married where and how can she locates him? where is her starting point?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum