Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with transfer of ownership of title from owners who passed away decades ago

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

omegaproject

Arresto Menor

Good day. I'd like to request for advise on how to transfer a property in paranaque to my mother.

The title is under the name of my uncle A married to aunt A and uncle B married to aunt B. Both uncles are the brothers of my mom.

My uncle A intitiated payment to the property with the assistance of my mom. My mom eventually continued the payment and used the property. Uncle B did not contribute an amount and never used the property and never laid claim to it.

Uncle A eventually migrated to another country with his son A upon the death of aunt A in 1985. He eventually married aunt A2 and had a son A2. All of the family members of uncle A are already citizens in the country they migrated to. My uncle A passed away in early 90s prior to which he indicated verbally that he will be transferring ownership of the property to my mom. Son A also had no interest in the property. Uncle B and his family also do not have interest in the property as they have their own already.

May i know how we could facilitate transfer of the title to my mom? Will the transfer tax be prohibitively expensive considering that uncle A and aunt A passed away quite some time ago?

Kindly provide details.

Thanks and rgds

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum