Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Training Bond Empty Training Bond Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 pm

emsvillarta

Arresto Menor

Is there a law in the Philippines regarding training bonds? The company I'm working for wants to formulate a training agreement that an employee cannot leave or resign within two years when they are under a training bond. The company says that if an employee wishes to resign before the two year bond lapses, they will have to pay the company 5x the amount of training cost including the board and lodging, if ever. In order to avoid the situation, most of the employees who are lined up for the training no longer want to have the training and one of the employees resigned upon knowing the situation.
Can you give us advice on how to have a training bond without making the employees feel unfair and without making the company feel that they will lose an investment.

2bond - Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

as per any other contracts, you are not being forced to sign.

it's the company's right to protect its investment. 2 years is just about right.

3bond - Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

the comp has the rights for a training bond. just take it or leave it! you can sign if you want or refuse if you dnt. they will not going to force you to sign the contract.unfair din naman kase sa comp kung after ka nila i train til you learn well, is mag jump ka into another comp at gamitin ang itinuro nila sayu. lalo na if may software na ginamit na binayadan nila ang liscens nito for you to used while nasa trainee status ka. fair lang yun and normal yan sa mga comp. they are just being fair for there efort and chance na ibinigay sau to learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum