Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to transfer deed of donation to land title

+2
tsi ming choi
Bianca Navarro
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bianca Navarro

Arresto Menor

Good evening, we have a piece of land that we inherited from our grandmother. The land was given through donation and a part of the land was also given to a cousin. I would like to ask how can we have a land title that will be put under our name(we are 4 siblings that will share the property)because we plan to get a housing loan from PAGIBIG. Thank you and God bless.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Just execute an extra-judicial partition, you need a lawyer to draft this document.

leysa

Arresto Menor

Good Evening po, just like to ask your legal advice, we have a property, the title is under the name of my mother as widow. The lot is subdivided into 6 parts.Surveyed and approved by Bureau of Lands. My mother made a deed of donation to me on the part assigned to me, and accepted by me on the same document. It was notarized last year 2012. But this year my mother again made a deed of sale on the portion donated to me on this year 2013 to my brother. Question: Do my mother still have he right to make such deed of sale on the property that was already donated for that particular portion? What are my legal rights over the property donated to me? What procedure do I have to take to transfer the title to my name? Whose document should subsist? the DOD to me notarized 2011 or the DOS to my brother notarized 2012. I really need your advice sir. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by leysa on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong date inputted)

mencar

Arresto Menor

Good Pm po...may nabili po akong lupa malapit sa dagat. Based on DENR ang survey claimant ay ang ama ng taong nabilhan ko at may extra judicial pa.. tapos mas isang document naman ang nakita ko na extrajudicial settlement & quitclaim na hinati ang lupa na yun sa dalawa..pero ang nag execute ng document ay hindi heirs based on family tree and hindi rin heirs sa survey claimant.at isa pa may pending case pa ito sa trial court ang lupa na ito. Anong habol ko? Maari ba akong mag improve sa na bili ko lupa?

Sana ma bigyan nyo ako ng liwanag...salamat po

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

ano ang mga katibayan na nabili mo ang lupa?

mencar

Arresto Menor

May deed of Sale ako...pero land tax declaration pa kasi hindi titled ug lupa... please tulungan mo ako...pwde ba akong mag apply ng permit based sa mga papeles kahit may pending case ung lupa?

Please help me...tnx

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

anong kaso yung pending? dahil nabili mo na,iparehistro mo sa registry of deeds yung notarized deed of sale. pwede ka mag apply ng permit para makapagpatayo ka pero siyempre dahil may kaso yan at may mga claimants,asahan mo pwedeng sumakit ulo mo dahil may mga mag claim na iba.

mencar

Arresto Menor

recovery of possession& damages ang kaso nito...opo nag apply na ako sa engineer ng permit kaso mag natanggap sila reklamo sa lupa na nabili ko..yung mga claimant na pending muna ang permit ko kasi may kaso pa ang lupa..pwde ba yun?may papeles naman ako..

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

mukhang kailangan mo ng abogado.lumalabas mga 2 o 3 kayong claimants.sigurado kaso yan.malalaman dun kung sino ang may pinaka unang pagmamay ari sa lupa.at sana manalo kyo ng nagbenta sau,kasi kung mapatunayan ng iba na yung pinanggalingan ng karapatan nila ay mas nauna pa kesa sa nagbenta sa yo,mawawala ang karapatan mo,at ang remedyo mo ay bawiin sa nagbenta sa yo yung ibinayad mo.pero ifile mo yung deed of sale mo sa registry of deeds at sa denr para may record na nabenta sa yo yun.para maiwasan na din na maibenta pa nila ulit sa iba yan.

avbmojo

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon!!

What is the difference between deed of donation, transfer of rights and assignment of rights??

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum