Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advice for my two kids in singapore

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yetriyo

Arresto Menor

Hi good evening!
Ako po may dalawang anak isang 3 years old at isang 1 year old sa isang singaporean citizen hindi po kami kasal at sa ngayon po nasa kanya po ang dalawa kung anak kasama ang kanyang asawa . tanung ko lang po kahit po ba legal napo ang adoption ng dalawa kung anak at sa kanila ho nakapangalan eh wala napo ba ako karapatan sa mga anak ko? sa singapore po nag file ng adoption ang asawa ko at sa ngayon po singapore citizen napo ang mga anak ko.humihingi po ako ng legal advice sa inyo ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin dahil ayaw po ng asawa niya ipakita sa akin ang mga anak ko. sana masagot ninyo po ang aking katanungan
thank you...

jd888

For the Singaporean Couple to adopt your children, you must first give up your rights and consent to the adoption, meaning you also gave up with any chance of meeting them. So no, once the child is adopted, the biological mother has been stripped off of her right to communicate with her offspring. Because The Philippines is party to the Hague Adoption Convention, adoption must follow a specific process designed to meet the Convention’s requirements. Before elaborating further please kindly add more info such as:

1. Where did the Children born? Singapore or Philippines?
2. Did you consult the Philippine Inter-country Adoption Board (ICAB)?
3. Have you visited a DSWD help desk?

Endorsement of Child for Inter-Country Adoption: The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) should endorse to the ICAB a child who has been previously committed to the Philippine Government.

4. Maybe you have signed a Consent Form which is attached with the application FORM-152 of The Subordinate Courts of Singapore, do you have a copy?

Tell us of any Legal Instrument that you have signed in Singapore and the contents thereof.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

yetriyo

Arresto Menor

1. Where did the Children born? Singapore or Philippines?
Yes born in philippines

2. Did you consult the Philippine Inter-country Adoption Board (ICAB)?
No

3. Have you visited a DSWD help desk?
No

Endorsement of Child for Inter-Country Adoption: The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) should endorse to the ICAB a child who has been previously committed to the Philippine Government.
No Endorsement

Tell us of any Legal Instrument that you have signed in Singapore and the contents thereof. i only singed the consent to adoption order wala napo iba pang pina pirmahan sa akin.

sa ngayon po need ko ng advice kung ano ang dapat kung gawin dahil nasa akin pa ang isa naming anak baka sa susunod ganun uli ang gawin niya natatakot naho ako gusto ko sana may pinanghahawakan napo ako na para dina makuha uli saakin ang pangatlo pa namin anak.

thank you jd888 sa reply mo. at sana mabigyan ninyo pa ako ng advice.

jd888

@yetriyo I sent you a Private Message (PM)

http://www.chanrobles.com/

yetriyo

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advice Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum