Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling shares of stocks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1selling shares of stocks Empty selling shares of stocks Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am

bel air

Arresto Menor

Atty. Tanong ko lang po kung paano mabenta ng mother ko ang share nya sa Corporation nila? Since, na hindi po sila nagkakaintindihan nang iba pang board of directors..Or is it possible to take a property of the corporation equevalent to her shares of stocks?Please let me know the process of selling a share of stock in a corporation.

2selling shares of stocks Empty Re: selling shares of stocks Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

1. She may sell it to other shareholders OR
2. to the Stock exchange OR
3. Surrender the stocks to the corporation and assess its fair market value.

It is not possible to take the corporations property in lieu of the shares of stocks unless the corporation thru board resolution agree to that or as provided under their by laws.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum