Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced to drop the case I filed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced to drop the case I filed Empty Forced to drop the case I filed Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 am

denzo

Arresto Menor

Goodday,

I worked from a call center company as operations manager for almost 3 years. I foundout that my boss is not paying me with my right salary so I resigned and filed a case on NLRC as they filed a case against me for illigal savotage and minor death threat which I wonder how they come up with such.

The owner of the business said I should drop my case against them for them to drop thier case against me too and inorder for me to get my last pay as well which apparently I did later on.

I then took my last pay and had me signed a quit claim.

However, they did not drop the case against me. Too bad I was shot in the head again. My bad.

Question is: Can I file the same case against them the same case with which I droped?

I really need your expert opinion on this. I disperately need help.

Thank you!

2Forced to drop the case I filed Empty Re: Forced to drop the case I filed Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 pm

attyLLL

yes, but you are going to have to allege and prove fraud

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Forced to drop the case I filed Empty Re: Forced to drop the case I filed Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm

denzo

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:yes, but you are going to have to allege and prove fraud

Thanks you so much for answering my question. It brings me more hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum