Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 7277: Is Obstructive Sleep Apnea considered as disability?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

neilac22

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Pwede po bang malaman kung considered disability ang obstructive sleep apnea? If yes, ma-cocover ba sya ng RA 7277.

Salamat po!

Neil

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

eh diba nangyayari lang naman to pag tulog? how can that be a disability at work? pwera na lang kung natutulog ka sa work?

neilac22

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Salamat po sa sagot! Clarify ko lang po kung ang RA 7277 covers disability benefits na binibigay ng state sa citizens nito. Gusto ko pong malaman, kung considered ba ng Philippine law na disability ang OSA, may mga nabasa po ako sa internet na sa ibang bansa ay considered na disability ng state ang OSA, lalo na sa severe cases ng OSA.

Salamat po ulit!

stargazer

Arresto Mayor

I don't think na mako-cover ng disability benefits yung OSA even if severe cases. What would likely to get covered are the effects of severe OSA, sample is if you already experience heart problems that would cause you not to be able to work. Just my opinion on the topic.

attyLLL

best way to find out is to inquire at the SSS or the ECC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum