Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lending money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lending money Empty lending money Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Jheng

Arresto Menor

April 26, 2012, I was investigate due to lending of money to a sibling of my co-employee. for more than 4 years, I thought that borrowing money from a sibling of my co-employee is not forbidden because on the handbook it is:

You may not borrow money (other than nominal amounts) from or lend money to or act as guarantor, co-signer or surety for customers, suppliers or other employees. Borrow only from reputable organizations that are in the business of lending. If you borrow from a financial institution, the loan must be obtained on non-preferential terms.

I explained that I really don't know that borrowing money from a third party is forbidden.

they gave me my final judgment last Aug. 2, 2012. a final written warning...
it states that, i will no longer be able to have an incentive or an appraisal for the whole year.

question: wala ka na bang habol dun?
kasi ma-eexplain ko po talaga kung bakit ako nanghiram ng pera. at kahit pigain pati kaluluwa ko e hindi ko po talaga alam na bawal yung manghihiram ako sa kapatid ng ka-work ko ang alam ko lang po talaga bawal manghiram directly sa kapwa empleyado ko...
wala po akong incentive knowing na performer ako. Sad
at wala po akong increase by next year...
Sad
hindi ko po alam kung may laban ako sa employer ko e...
please help me...

2lending money Empty Re: lending money Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm

attyLLL

august? you can request a reconsideration from higher management. or you can challenge it at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3lending money Empty Re: lending money Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Jheng

Arresto Menor

still here pa rin po sa company, hindi po kaya ako mawalan ng work kung ipapareconsider ko po?
gaano po kalaki ang assurance na maipapanalo ko ito if ever ilalapit ko sa nlrc?
may bayad po ba yun?

4lending money Empty Re: lending money Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

attyLLL

it will have no chance if you don't file a complaint. but it is good you understand the risks if you proceed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum