Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Rent, bills..Possible remedy?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Rent, bills..Possible remedy? Empty Unpaid Rent, bills..Possible remedy? Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

themOnshadow

Arresto Menor

We are asked to prepare a demand letter, a simple complaint, and a legal opinion on an assignment, and the documentary evidences/annexes on a case. Here's the case:

I own a house and lot in Quezon city which I leased to a friend for Php 10,000/month. Contract of lease was put to writing for 5 years starting January 1, 2010 up to December 31, 2015. Rentals has not been paid since January 1, 2011. Last demand was made April 29, 2012. Since he is a friend, i let him stay. Worst, he has not paid the water bills, telephone and electricity bills, so i have to pay for it to prevent cutting-off of services. I paid the bills amounting to Php 500,000.00. Now he is saying my title is void. What are the possible remedy?

I am hoping that you could also extend your professional help even to a student like me. Although i have my own thoughts about the assignment, I would be more comfortable if I could get an opinion from a practitioner. Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

Kind Regards,

ThemOnshadow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum