Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Libel case.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Libel case..... Empty Libel case..... Sat May 22, 2010 1:30 pm

karma_mo

Arresto Menor

nagfile po ako nag administrative case sa HRD ng work namin due to enviromental harrasment and constructive dismissal..and verdict the HRD ilipat sa ibang department and manager....then si manager ng file ng case sa NLRC against the company at tapos ng file ng case against sa akin for LIBEL...ano po magiging laban ko dito? kasi sa labor code may karapatan ang empleyado magreklamo kung nararapat, i just practice my rights according to labor code...pwede po ba akong makasuhan ng libel dahil dito? at ano po ang laban ko?

2Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sat May 22, 2010 6:21 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid the manager can file the case, you will have to defend to defeat his charge.

what does the manager allege in his complaint as basis of his complaint? did you make your charges public or did you limit it to reporting him to HR? Did you use harsh or judgmental language?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 pm

karma_mo

Arresto Menor

ngbigay po ako ng incident report sa HR at hindi po napublish yun..i indicated what happen like inalis nya ako sa account without proper notice..tapos niretract ako without proper notice then...one day pinatawag nya me sa office nya at sinigaw sigawan she even bang her things in front of me...at pilit nya me kinukuhanan ng resignation letter...yun bale ang summary ng IR that i submitted to HR...hindi na publish ito at hindi ko inopen o pinagusapan sa production itong issue kasi sabi din ng HR i should be quiet about it....hindi naman po sya naalis sa trabaho nailipat lang po sya ng ibang department...wala po akong intensyong sirain sya or what i am just fighting for my rights as an employee...hindi rin po ako gumamit ng ano mang foul words or judgemental words....

4Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

In my view there is no cause to file a libel charge against you. For one the written report is not made public..second the report has a specific addressee..which is your company. Is the libel case larwady filed in the prosecutor's office?

5Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Mon May 24, 2010 8:13 am

attyLLL

karma, your defense against libel is that your letter was a qualified privileged communication. this means you had a valid concern and you voiced your concern to the proper authority. the case should not prosper based on the information you provided.

how do you know that a case of libel was filed against you? did you receive a subpoena?

6Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 am

karma_mo

Arresto Menor

5 po kasi kami bale ng file ng IR sa kanya yung mga kasama ko nakakuha ng subpoena pero yung akin hindi ko nakaha kasi old address ko an gnakuha nya...pero nagappear me sa prosecutor nun may 26...and we will present counter affidavit by june 9..sabi rin nun abogado namin wala basehan libel case kais dumaan kami sa due process...

7Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm

attyLLL

your lawyer can best advise you now, and i hope the words "qualifiedly privileged communication" will be mentioned in your counter.

8Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

karma_mo

Arresto Menor

can i ask what is that?

9Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm

attyLLL

please discuss the matter with your attorney. it would be unethical for me to continue commenting when you are already being assisted by your own counsel. good luck.

10Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Sun May 30, 2010 12:42 pm

karma_mo

Arresto Menor

i understand po and i appreciate your help and advice thank u so much po

11Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 am

amyabaoag

Arresto Menor

i file a complaint against my previous company
regarding non payment of wage and 13 month pay and moral damages
now its done they told me that they will be giving me the money already
but suddenly they told me they will be filing a case against me libel daw...

12Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:00 pm

rapenzo

Arresto Menor

I would like to file a complaint against a minor for libel the girl is only 154 yrs old but she is very much aware of what she is doing and her family allows her of doing that, because when I try to look for her parents so that her parents would know her family harassed us.

13Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:01 pm

rapenzo

Arresto Menor

what should I do? what should be the first move?

14Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 pm

attyLLL

how old is the child? what did she do?

15Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

rapenzo

Arresto Menor

the girl is 14 yrs old and posted a lot of bad things about me and my family

16Libel case..... Empty Re: Libel case..... Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid that a child below 15 is absolutely exempted from criminal liability. the most you can do is file a case for civil damages against the parents.

you can begin with sending a demand letter or case in the bgy since there is already one to remove the posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum