Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOTHER OF MY CHILD (NOT MARRIED) THREATENING TO FILE A CASE IN WOMENS DESK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MarkAnthony01

Arresto Menor

I am not married to this woman, I've got 4 kids with her, I used to live with them in their house however we've gotten into a really rocky situation that I can't afford staying with her anymore. I am giving financial support to my kids at 60% of my total earnings per cut off. They are living in the same house with her parents, her parent’s don’t have a job, she doesn't have a job at the moment as she is attending the kids, and her brother just resigned from his work. The house is owned and not rented.

She suddenly said na kulang ung binibigay ko and wants urgent money for the enrollment of my kids. Bakasyon naman last few months and I wonder why she wasn’t able to keep some money as there are no tuition fee’s pa, di ko rin binawasan ung binibigay kong pera. Now I am asking for a breakdown of the kids daily expenses as I am curious why suddenly it’s not enough for the kids, then she's threatening to file a case against me and saying magkita nalang daw kami sa WOMENS DESK dahil kulang yung binibigay ko. She did not reply with the breakdown of the expenses still.

I am renting at the moment dahil nga umalis ako dun, pinagkakasya ko nalang pangbayad ng rent, food and transpo ung tirang pera kada cut off.

Ano po dapat ko gawin?
May laban po ba ako sa case na to?
Is this a form of extortion?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung tutuusin hindi kayo kasal para sa anak mo lang ang karapatan nya piro kapag 60% na nga ng sweldu mo napupunta sa kanya wala na syang mahahabul pa sa iyu! hayaan mu lang syang mag file ng case piro kailangan lahat ng natatanggap nyang pira sa iyu eh pinipirmahan nya at para miron kang katibayan ng lahat ng nakukuha nya sa iyu! tingnan mu lang kung tutuohin nya ang banta nya sa iyu kung tutuohin man malamang 50% lang talaga ang dapat nyang makuha sa iyu! subra subra na nga bigay mu bakit ubligasyun mu bang pakainin lahat ng pamilya nya? di siguru! Evil or Very Mad

MarkAnthony01 wrote:
I am not married to this woman, I've got 4 kids with her, I used to live with them in their house however we've gotten into a really rocky situation that I can't afford staying with her anymore. I am giving financial support to my kids at 60% of my total earnings per cut off. They are living in the same house with her parents, her parent’s don’t have a job, she doesn't have a job at the moment as she is attending the kids, and her brother just resigned from his work. The house is owned and not rented.

She suddenly said na kulang ung binibigay ko and wants urgent money for the enrollment of my kids. Bakasyon naman last few months and I wonder why she wasn’t able to keep some money as there are no tuition fee’s pa, di ko rin binawasan ung binibigay kong pera. Now I am asking for a breakdown of the kids daily expenses as I am curious why suddenly it’s not enough for the kids, then she's threatening to file a case against me and saying magkita nalang daw kami sa WOMENS DESK dahil kulang yung binibigay ko. She did not reply with the breakdown of the expenses still.

I am renting at the moment dahil nga umalis ako dun, pinagkakasya ko nalang pangbayad ng rent, food and transpo ung tirang pera kada cut off.

Ano po dapat ko gawin?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

MarkAnthony01 wrote:

Ano po dapat ko gawin?

Sa batas, ang financial support ay ibinabase sa kakayahan ng magbibigay at sa pangangailangan ng humihingi. Obligation mo na suportahan ang mga bata, but not the mother. Kung sa tingin mo ay sapat ang ibinibigay mo, wala kang dapat ikatakot. Make sure na may katibayan ka sa lahat ng ibinibigay mo sa kanya para hindi niya maitanggi later on.

MarkAnthony01

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa mga advice, ang naisip ko na nga lang na plano e ipadala mismo in goods yung para sa mga bata, kung may expenses like tuition fee o medical in terms, pde naman ako humingi ng resibo para yun ang maipadala ko dba?

Question na rin, yung mother nila, di ba dapat may share din sa expenses para sa mga bata?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

oo dapat merun din syang contribution para sa anak nyo piro kung wala syang trabahu ikaw lang ang maaasahan, peru hindi ibig sabihin ikaw lahat ang bubuhay sa buong pamilya nya. ang ubligasyun mo lang ay ang mga anak mo! dipende yan, hayaan mu syang mag reklamu sya naman ang mawawalan basta ang importanti eh hindi ka nagkukulang sa pag supurta sa mga anak mo. Rolling Eyes

MarkAnthony01 wrote:
Question na rin, yung mother nila, di ba dapat may share din sa expenses para sa mga bata?

attyLLL

if she files a case then your defense is that you are continuously providing support. retain proof of your remittances

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jennel07

Arresto Menor

hello po...ask ko lang po ung sa problema ko about sa anak kong nagaaral sa public school ...kasi ung aanak kong babae na grade 5 na ang uniform po nila at navy blue at white blouse ngayon po nag karoon po ng scholarship sa work ng husband ko.. pinatahian po sya ng uniporme pero ang ung uniporme po may side seem na blue ang neckline at sleeve pero kakulay namn po ng skit nyang blue...ngayon po ayaw po iallow ng ibang teacher sya na pumasok.. kaya nagreklamo po ako kasi amy nakikita namn po akong studyante na may piping side seem ung ibang uniform pero parang unfair namn po un sa part namin.. ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin ..

attyLLL

i don't think it's right that the child is prevented from going to school; but you should do your best to get the uniform right.

write a letter to the principal and the teacher to allow your child to keep going to school and ask for some time to correct the uniform

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum