Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

completion of probationary period

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1completion of probationary period Empty completion of probationary period Thu May 24, 2012 1:19 pm

athena_ava

Arresto Menor

a pleasant day atty.

i have completed my three years as a faculty in the university, thus i'm a candidate for permanency.my contract is yearly(june 1-march 31). during my third year in the university(this year), i was not given any contract, i did not sign one. i signed a contract for the past two years.

last april 24, 2012, the school informed me verbally about the non-renewal of my contract on the following school year. the head of the school told me that i passed in all my academic performances. i failed in my attitude. the ground therefore is attitude problem.

april 26, 2012, the school gave me a letter about the non-renewal of my contract. what states there is the school cannot rehire me due to my over-all performance during my three-year stay in the university. it's not attitude problem anymore.

may 17, 2012, i received a letter thru lbc, it's from the university. the letter contains my ratings/evaluations in a summary form during my three-year stay in the univerisity. that was my first time to see all my ratings for my three-year stay in the school. i was not given any copy of my ratings per year, and there was no any post conference regarding my performance.

my questions are:
1. given is the fact that i did not sign a contract, thus i just assume that it's still the same with the previous years which is june 1-march 31, am i illegally dismissed since i was informed verbally of the non-renewal of my contract last april 24, 2012 and i was given a letter of termination last april 26, 2012?

2. i was not given any post conference regarding my performance in school for my three-year stay. my head simply observed my classes without conducting post conference. is there no due process in my case?

thank you very much atty. and more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum