Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file a case of RA9262 again?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i file a case of RA9262 again? Empty can i file a case of RA9262 again? Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 am

segundamanomommy

Arresto Menor

Attorney,
I have been married last February 2010 to my husband.From the beginning he knew that I was married to a foreigner I have a child but in the Philippines I am single during that time.So he forced me to marry him threatening me that he will kill my daughter if I will not obey him.
After we got married he mistreated me,treating me as his sex slave,he frequently verbal abused me and controlling my money.He also took the money of my 5 year old daughter.
When I deliver a son he never supported me.He deprive me of financial rights to my own properties.I went back to my mothers home.But he refuse to give my son..i filed a case of RA9262 but it was dismissed because of insufficient evidence.
Now I still unemployed,I got my son because ofthe media people.I am helpless because of the psychological trauma he gave me.Now I am devastated because he took all my money and never supported his son...Can I still file a case of RA9262 to him because of non support?

2can i file a case of RA9262 again? Empty Re: can i file a case of RA9262 again? Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

attyLLL

yes because it is based on a different set of facts

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum