Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a sole proprietorship business enterprise be a branch of a corporation?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jimmim

Arresto Menor

My family runs a young corporation which is engaged in selling construction materials (my father and his siblings are the incorporators). My sister is in the process of putting up her own sole proprietorship business which would be engaged in the same, i.e., selling construction materials. The plan so far is that when the sole prop business starts operation, it shall share an office and a warehouse with our father's corp.

Now our concern is whether or not it is possible for a sole prop business to be a sub-branch of a corp? Or are these two enterprises entirely separate and different from each other?

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

DEFINITELY HINDI PUWEDE ANG SOLE PROPRIETOR MAGING BRANCH NG CORP. KAHIT S BIR AT LGU, DI PUWEDE IYAN

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

pero if you are talking about sharing the same office space ng sole proprietor at isang corporation, that can definitely be done pero at least me spacial physical division.

punta ka s city hall (business bureau) at ask this same question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum