Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to acquire financial support from an ex-husband?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

inquisitive_me

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Would appreciate to get legal advice on my case. I am now separated with the man I married for 9yrs with 2kids. Though I had a relationship after a year of separation with him and had a child as well. I am now on my own with 3kids. I am demanding support from my ex husband and he was telling me not to expect since it was my decision to break it up. He recently realized about my relationship after ours and the child I have. Is it an enough reason for him not support his children with me?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

inquisitive_me wrote:Hi,
Would appreciate to get legal advice on my case. I am now separated with the man I married for 9yrs with 2kids. Though I had a relationship after a year of separation with him and had a child as well. I am now on my own with 3kids. I am demanding support from my ex husband and he was telling me not to expect since it was my decision to break it up. He recently realized about my relationship after ours and the child I have. Is it an enough reason for him not support his children with me?

Hindi reason or excuse ang pagkakaroon mo ng relasyon at anak sa ibang lalaki para itigil niya ang financial support ng mga bata. For a start send him a letter demanding for financial support. For the meantime, set aside the option of filing RA 9262, I’m sure he will counter you with adultery since nag-kaanak ka sa iba at yung ang malakas niyang evidence laban sa iyo.

inquisitive_me

Arresto Menor

If in case mag file sya ng adultery, will it still be a strong case kahit separated na ako from the father of my 3rd child?

sykes01

Arresto Menor

you can still be charged. as long as married parin kayo. almost same with my case, the best evidence if ever mag sampa sayo ng adultery case is the 3rd child which is not his.

inquisitive_me

Arresto Menor

thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum