Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption Question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - Adoption Question Empty Adoption Question Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Aaronp

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I was married to my wife last year. She already had an illegitimate child when we married. At this time, we would like to have me adopt our child so she will bear the same family surname as my wife and I. There will be no one to challenge the adoption.

Can we simply pick up paperwork at a government office, fill it out and file it (I hope)? If so, what government office would have the required paperwork?

On the off chance, do you know what other paperwork we will need to file with the adoption papers. I am thinking the child's birth certificate and our marriage license at the minimum.

Thank you very much for the assistance...

Aaron

2adoption - Adoption Question Empty Re: Adoption Question Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm

attyLLL

adoption requires a petition to be filed in court.

read here: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4889-adoption-process

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3adoption - Adoption Question Empty Re: Adoption Question Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm

jlc_enzo@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

good day po!

is it ok po ba na magpagawa kmi ng late registration for my husband's birth cert? he was an adopted child. meron na din po sya mga legal papers (decision from the court) that he is legally adopted. ang problem po wla sya record sa NSO na ang parents nia po ay un nag-adopt sa kanya. nagpunta na din po kmi sa civil registrar office kung saan po sya nabigyan ng court decision. pero until nw po wla pa kming makuhang feedback.

sana po matulungan nyo kmi.

salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum