Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case pertaining RA9262

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case pertaining RA9262 Empty case pertaining RA9262 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am

maristel14

Arresto Menor

Good day!!

I am now here working in abroad but my ex-wife filed a case to me last November 2010 at Regional Trial Court regarding RA9262 under clause 5e sub no. 2 (child support. I asked her to dropped the charges since I am providing child support altough I know that it is not enough. I told her that once she dropped the case, I can immediately raise the support to my sons but still she never do. Anyway, even without dropping the case I still continue providing child support but because I'm tired of talking to her I send the money to my mother and be given to them even without any proof. I am doing this even she has not done any part to settle the case and letting me talk or see my son. Now, I am planning to have a vacation so I could have at least time to spend with my kids. With this in mind, I just want to asked the following:

1. Can the police just arrest me upon arrival at the airport considering that the case is on-going and the record of the case is already reflected on my NBI?
2. If ever I was not arrested, can I still go back to my work here at abroad?
3. My ex-wife is insisting that in order for her to drop the case, I should made a document stating that I will continue to support my kids which I insist considering that even without this I already showed to her that I will support my kids. Is it really necessary?

Kindly enlighten me regarding this matter as I really want to have a vacation as I miss so much my kids.

Thanks.

2case pertaining RA9262 Empty Re: case pertaining RA9262 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

maristel14 wrote:Good day!!

I am now here working in abroad but my ex-wife filed a case to me last November 2010 at Regional Trial Court regarding RA9262 under clause 5e sub no. 2 (child support. I asked her to dropped the charges since I am providing child support altough I know that it is not enough. I told her that once she dropped the case, I can immediately raise the support to my sons but still she never do. Anyway, even without dropping the case I still continue providing child support but because I'm tired of talking to her I send the money to my mother and be given to them even without any proof. I am doing this even she has not done any part to settle the case and letting me talk or see my son. Now, I am planning to have a vacation so I could have at least time to spend with my kids. With this in mind, I just want to asked the following:

1. Can the police just arrest me upon arrival at the airport considering that the case is on-going and the record of the case is already reflected on my NBI?
2. If ever I was not arrested, can I still go back to my work here at abroad?
3. My ex-wife is insisting that in order for her to drop the case, I should made a document stating that I will continue to support my kids which I insist considering that even without this I already showed to her that I will support my kids. Is it really necessary?

Kindly enlighten me regarding this matter as I really want to have a vacation as I miss so much my kids.

Thanks.

1. if the airport police or the arresting officer have warrant, they can.
2. makakabalik ka pa din kung walang HDO.
3. i suggest na ibigay mo na lang ang written agreement na gusto niya. make sure din na may proof na ng mga ibinibigay sa kanya.

3case pertaining RA9262 Empty Re: case pertaining RA9262 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 am

maristel14

Arresto Menor

usually po ba sa mga ganitong case, nag-iisue ba ang regional court ng warrant of arrest?

4case pertaining RA9262 Empty Re: case pertaining RA9262 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 pm

attyLLL

there is probably already one and recorded in your nbi record

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum