Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pro bono lawyers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pro bono lawyers Empty pro bono lawyers Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm

bluelightning

Arresto Menor

good day. 1st of all I wanna commend This site is just wonderful. I would like to ask for legal help asap for a minor house rental situation. I'm looking for a lawyer who is willing to represent me. pls help thanks and more power.

2pro bono lawyers Empty Re: pro bono lawyers Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm

madammeatty

Arresto Menor

what seems to be your legal problem?

3pro bono lawyers Empty Re: pro bono lawyers Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 pm

used&abandoned

Arresto Menor

My husband and I are both senior citizens. While I have a Filipino/Italian dual citizenship, my husband is a permanent resident here with Italian citizenship. Our problem is, while my husband had a measly pension from Italy, we no longer have it as a result of non payment of rent for several years on a unit in Rome under my husband's name but which our adult and employed son occupied. We are working on trying to get that pension back but the problem here is, having no source of income, we have asked our single son to help us out. He has since relocated here with our help and enjoys a good income.We live in a rented apartment unit while he rents a condo unit on his own. We have remitted him funds over the years everytime he was in need. We are asking part of these financial aids to weather us through since he refuses to give us any help despite our requests and pleadings. Is there a Philippine law that would compel him to help us, his parents, out? Can he be obligated to pay back or make retributions to our financial aids? These remittances to him are documented by fax requests to our back in Rome for him to withdraw from our Rome account. Thank you. Hope you can offer some advices regarding this problem.

4pro bono lawyers Empty Re: pro bono lawyers Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 am

cecilleramos

Arresto Menor

That’s very complicated; you really need legal advice for this. You can ask help here Divina Law | Divina & Uy Law Offices. Gorospe is one of our trusted lawyers there. They will provide accurate and relevant legal advice for this matter. Hope this helps!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum