Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

libel case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1libel case Empty libel case Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

reycastro282000@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

i just want to inquire on how to sue a libel case on a certain person that my only knowledge about that person is the number she's using that keeps on sending me defaming messages?

2libel case Empty Re: libel case Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:04 pm

jhun_g1

Arresto Menor

i want to inquire po regarding filing a libel case against graduating student in college who wrote a clarificatory statement stating:

"that I am testifying that I was present when Mrs. A endorsed student A and student B to the OSA so that they may tell Ms. O (director) about the anonymous threatening messages they have both received. And that in my presence, both vocally said to Ms. O they feel that it is not Mrs. A who sent the message but someone who wants to assume the identity of Mrs. A; and that according to them, they suspect that it was (I, stated my surname). An incidence report was accomplished by student A and student B at the OSA."

Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum