Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of sale (1988) versus deed of donation (1998)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

james2011

Arresto Menor

My dad owns a deed of sale document from my grandfather dated and notarized back in 1988. As a sign of respect to my still living grandfather back then, he did not push through with the land title application because my grandfather and my aunt is still living on that said land.

Now that my grandfather passed away, we wanted to process the land title under my dads name, but unfortunately my aunt doesn't want to because they also have a deed of donation dated 1998 named after their daugther.

The question is which is more powerful the deed of sale or the deed to donation? does the dates when this documents are made matter?

Hope you can help us po, we have passed all our documents already. But my Aunt and her deed of donation is the only one that is getting on our way.

james2011

Arresto Menor

another thing po pala...we paid the taxes recently...because this was not paid by my aunt...the payment was under my fathers name

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum