Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEED of A. Sale or Deed of Donation? (inter vivos or mortis causa?) which will cost less?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edgeO

Arresto Menor

good day po Smile

my friend has this dilemma po kasi and she asked me for advise. i do not want to give her any until i have asked someone who is knowledgeable and I am very thankful to God for your site po Smile

here's his problem po:

- his aunt, single, living in abroad was sent home because she is old already. living along and could pass away anytime because of old age although not terminally ill. she is now living with them.

- the house where my friend lives is owned by his aunt and have expressed all throughout his life that she will give the house and lot to him po. his dad (sister of his aunt) already died but his mom is still alive and living with him.

- while she was still living abroad po, about a year ago i think, she prepared all 3 documents and signed them but did not have them notarized yet at dito na lang daw po ipapanotarize after my friend signs them. at dito na lang daw po magdecide kung alin ang dapat gamitin na document, depende kung saan po makakatipid ang friend ko. yung amount po sa pinagawang DOA ay kapareho ng amount ng pagkakabili po ng aunt nya dun sa property decades ago.

- sila na po ang nag-occupy ng house na yun eversince his aunt migrated abroad. sila na rin po ang nagbabayad ng mga taxes at nagmaintain sa bahay

- alin po kaya sa 3 legal documents ang dapat gamitin para po mas makamura po sila sa bayarin? kung DOA po ang gagamitin, may pinahanda na rin pong document na signed and notarized ang tita nya na binili ito ng mom ng friend ko sa kanya kapalit ng certain amount of money. di ko lang po naitanong magkano.

- gusto na po kasi maipalipat ng tita nya sa kanya ang property bago po may mangyari pa sa kanya. may ilang kapatid po ang tita nya na nagmamayari naman po ng property sa likod nung gustong ibigay sa kanya. isa rin daw po ito sa reason kung bakit gusto na pong mailipat sa kanya para po wala na habol in case magbalak pang angkinin ng mga kapatid nya ang bahay at lupa.

thank you very much po. God bless you all more po and more power po!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum