Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reservation fee not refundable? need advise pls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rhonskull

Arresto Menor

good day to you sir...just needed some advise lang po..nagbayad po kami ng reservation fee sa isang property (townhouse unit)sa cavite through a broker sa office nila.They issued us a receipt..pero after numerous times of follow ups,they told us that the owner of the subdivision & the developer encountered a problem so we have to wait a little more. A year has passed,they told us that the problem with that property has not yet been resolve,& we still have to wait for i dont know how long.We dont have a copy nung pinirmahan nmin reservation form.

They offered us na ilipat nlng sa ibang subdivision project nila un reservation nmin pero ayaw nmin ng location.hindi na po kasi mgiging convinient sa pagpasok ko sa work dhil malayo.Ngayon po eh nakakita kmi ng ibang townhouse pero ibang developer na..my question is:

1.pwede po ba kmi magbackout dun sa reservation na yun?we dont want to do any transactions na kc sa broker/developer na yun.

2.Pwede pa po ba nmin mairefund yung reservation fee nmin?

hope you can give me an advise po,thank you in advance.God Bless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum