Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conspiracy between Manager and Supervisor to terminate an employee before he can file a case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dignifiedworker

Arresto Menor

i would like to seek legal advice about what case can be file against a supervisor who humiliated and forced his employee to continue performing his task (taking inbound calls) even after he was adviced by their clinic not to take calls. he even said that "why are you still talking if you cannot take calls and why are you still speaking if you cannot take calls." the problem is that the employee has a TMJ that's been bothering his ear, jaw and molar tooth.. the supervisor has been insensitive and did not consider the welfare or risky condition of his employee's health instead he's pre-occupied that his employee only wants to excuse himself from taking calls to free himself w/c is profiling. personal attacks and words are used by the supervisor after he was asked to go home w/c the employee did, but the supervisor uttered degradatory remarks against the employee. is there a chance that this case will prosper? and where do we seek free attorney to take the case further against the company who will terminate him for being sick. need your assistance, thanks..

attyLLL

you can file a criminal case of unjust vexation at the prosecutor's office, or report the matter to the HR.

as for the termination case, focus on filing a response.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum