Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file a complaint against mistress?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to file a complaint against mistress? Empty How to file a complaint against mistress? Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am

ragehanna

Arresto Menor

Hi po! I'm just wondering kung ano pedeng ikaso sa isang babae na naging mistress ng asawa ko? Kc po kahit na sinasabi ng asawa ko and the mistress na hindi na sila, hindi naman natigil ung mistress sa pagkausap sa asawa ko.
The story is nagcreate ng facebook account ung mistress just to talk to my husband using a different name, pictures, gender and information. She used a name nung isang friend ng asawa ko. Sabi nila may usapan daw clang magkikita. I was curious so i hacked the girls account in facebook i didn't know na dun ko malalaman lahat sa mga msgs nya. I found out na nga she's asking her friends to create a new account for her to be able to talk to my husband and that happened twice already. Last night the mistress kept on texting me to give her account back. But i found out na sinugod ng family nung girl ung asawa ko sa kanto namin and pinakita ung mga txt msgs ko daw dun sa girl. Now the girl kept on bugging me to give her account back. Anu po ba pedeng ikaso sa girl na katulad nito. I still have our txt msgs and also ung mga screenshots ng usapan nila ng asawa ko and ung mga iba pa. Kc po sobra na pong makapagmura nung girl and she threatens to bug me if hindi ko ibigay ung account nya para lalo daw kami magaway ng asawa ko everyday. What complaint can i use so that the girl would stop communicating with my husband and destroying my family?

ragehanna

Arresto Menor

Please po.. need po ng advice..

attyLLL

file a complaint at the bgy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum