Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAIL NOT UNDER THE PENALTY OF LAW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAIL NOT UNDER THE PENALTY OF LAW Empty FAIL NOT UNDER THE PENALTY OF LAW Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

sagulite

Arresto Menor

this is writen below a subpoena issued by a trial court in manila for the RA 7610 case. The victim-minor (male) has been transfered in the province by parents for school after all what happened in manila for the fear from the 65 year old(male) accused-neighbor hence deprived the boy of a good school in manila. Now, the boy has already moved on. Slowly recuperated from the abuse caused him. my question is does the boy need to appear before the court or he may just be represented by a lawyer. thank you.

Last edited by sagulite on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typograpical error)

2FAIL NOT UNDER THE PENALTY OF LAW Empty Re: FAIL NOT UNDER THE PENALTY OF LAW Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

attyLLL

he has to appear at least for the arraignment and every time the court requires him to.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum